Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ida. B (in) Hell.

I'm in the middle of writing an essay on George Seldes and Ida B. Wells and I've hit a wall.
This isn't anything new. I suck at writing essays.
When it comes time to write them, I get all annoyed and brain cramped. I'm just not good at them. I would much rather study for a 50% psych exam.....coming soon. (eek).

What program am I in? Oh, yeah...MIT. Don't they write a lot of essays? YES. and as much as I'd like to think that this is where I should be, sometimes I wonder... I've never really done well on them, so why am I in a faculty that writes so many goddamn essays. Maybe I should be in science. Become a doctor or something...study the organs and limbs and stuff. ugh.

The more and more I think about it, sometimes I think I should have just gone to college and done hands-on stuff. That's the stuff that really interests me anyways.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm sure most people have seen the most amazing christmas lights video ever. If you have not go here. Anyways, my roommate showed me a while ago and I was like..."oooohh...aahhh..." fireworks styles. Anyways, we both assumed that it was done using stop motion animation. APPPPARENTLY. this guy is an electrical engineer and he spent 2 months timing all the lights in sequence to go along with the song "Wizard in Winter" from the Lost Christmas Eve album. So when drivers drive by his house, there are signs indicting a local low-power FM station that plays this song in sync with the lighting display. To read more about it, go here.

His electricity bill must be off the wall.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmm I want a frozen twix. yes, yes i do. delicious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Christina today for the first time in like 3 weeks and she asked me an interesting question.
"What are you doing next year for living?" Which led to her telling me the reason WHY she was asking............[blank]
I guess the thought of some of my friends potentially leaving Western next year sucks. But then again, a lot of my friends ARE leaving...the ones who are graduating. It just didn't occur to me that those friends that are going into 3rd year (my frosh) might consider leaving me too. :(
Don't leaaaaaaave me.

end.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

its not time to leave yet!

stop reminding me, haha

4:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love twixes and chixes hello

9:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home