Sunday, November 06, 2005

note to self: bring camera everywhere

Last night I went to see the Trews at the Wave. And I'll admit, I haven't really gotten into them that much before seeing them so when we were all heading out the door, I asked myself "Should I bring my camera?" Me being all lazy decided that I didn't wanna bother having to carry it around so I decided against it.

My mistake.

I should always remember to take my camera to a show. Holy shit, the Trews were incredible. Would have made for some kickass pictures.

But unfortunately, instead of looking at some pictures, you will just have to read this really boring blurb.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

was it a good turnout?

11:18 p.m.  
Blogger syl said...

yeah i was a pretty good turnout, apparently they headed to the ceeps afterwards too lol

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home