Wednesday, November 02, 2005

cleaning is rejuvenating


I spent my whole evening cleaning my room. And I mean, re-organizing everything. Taking all my clothes out of drawers, cleaning out my closet, changing all the pictures, kind of re-organizing. And it was damn refreshing.

Throughout this process, I learned something about myself. I have trouble letting go. I mean, I have so much shit that I don't know what to do with it, but the thought of getting rid of it just makes me sad. You know that whole "maybe i'll wear it one day" complex. Yeah, I have it bad. I also have the "I love shoppign for new clothes" issue as well. Which leads to a friggen large wardrobe and little space to put all of it.

But anyways, I think reorganizing your room is much like going for a swim in a lake. Think about it.

.end.

2 Comments:

Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

syl i recommend posting many pictures of you and jen...godbout not cambell, though im sure jen cambell is cool, miss godbout is by far the greatest friend you could ever talk about.


crushes are funny non?


oui, vous ettes si belle.

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger invitationinside said...

oooh looks clean.. want to do my room!:( .. im such a pack rat

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home