Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Here we go again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's almost that time again. MY BIRTHDAY (T-3 days). This Friday we'll be celebrating the turning of my twentieth birthday, a day early actually - as I will be going to see Death Cab for Cutie on Saturday night (my actual birthday) @ the Kool Haus.

My birthday celebrated throughout my time here at Western has contrasted as such.

My 1st Year - I celebrated my birthday being sick and studying for my MIT 025 midterm the next morning. It wasn't what you'd call the most fun birthday. But hey, shit happens.
My 2nd Year - Let's just say, I'm not too sure if I even remember celebrating my birthday.

My 3rd Year - What's it gonna be?

If it's anything like last year, it could potentially be a very painful, bruising (physically and dignity-ly) blur of events.

Let's recall some highlights(?) from my birthday of last, shall we?

- Went to TJ's for my birthday - delicious. But that pasta that was devoured didn't last in my stomach for too long.
- Started the celebrations on my fabulous floor with my frosh and some good friends - the beginning of the end.
- Got to Ceeps, started doing, you know, the "birthday shots" that are oh-so-necessary.
- Danced up a storm, occassionally stumbling over....nothing really. just stumbling.
- When the time came for the bouncers to tell my friends to "get her out of here", I decided "I wasn't ready to leave".
- I stood there being bottle-fed a beer apparently, thinking it was water (thanks eano *wink)
- Finally got my legs yanked from underneath me to get carried out by Maciek and Clem, whom I ended up punching and kicking in the face. *sorry guys.
- Made it home and decided that I was going to lie around my floor hallway with Jon and Mikey for a while.
- Then, the stomach decided it wasn't too happy and I spent some time in the bathroom where my lovely roommate (now) came to make sure I was okay. Which, I then proceeded to ninja kick her outside of the bathroom stall, resulting in a backward swinging door.
- I was finally put to bed where my best friend from home had to watch over me all night, sleeping at the foot of the bed of a pathetically drunk girl.

Well, needless to say, much of those accounts were brought to me by stories from my lovely friends who looked after me in my time of shame.

So, is it going to be another episode? We'll have to wait and see....and I also have to consider that early train ride to Toronto I have booked the next morning....AHHH!!

EVERYONE COME OUT AND CELEBRATE ON FRIDAY. Pre-drink @ 133, then CEEPS to find out how I end up this year....eek.

3 Comments:

Blogger invitationinside said...

i like the new site, sorry i won't be able to make your birthday but im at home..have fun at death cab. so jealous.

9:27 a.m.  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

i like the blogger look ma dear, does this mean i should switch my link from blogdrive to blogger for you, or add in a second one?

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger alex said...

happy birthday syyyyylvia!

woooohooo!

xoxo

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home