Tuesday, October 25, 2005

shalloween

Halloween is fast and approaching. Still with no costume to wear. I went to look for costumes the other day with Mel and I think every costume was a "sexy [insert costume here]".

Just another day to have a reason to dress like a hoe. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being an inane feminist and I do like Halloween. I'm just bitter because I can't think of a costume and I woke up sick today, which takes the fun out of a lot of things.

So with that said, any costume ideas pour moi?

end.

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

here is my list of leftovers:
(i do what i can)

- cave(wo)man
- pizzazz (the leader of the misfits, your songs are better)
- spice girl (works hilariously if you find four other female friends to dress up as the same spice girl as you. irony at its finest, no?)
- a brownie
- a hippie
- a mummy
- a viking (i wanted to wear one of the hats with the horns)

that's all i got.. if it makes you feel better, i am still without bottoms for my costume. ooh, a sexy hurricane katrina?

2:15 a.m.  
Blogger gillian said...

no worries - you'll figure out a costume, but i know what you mean about the costumes being an excuse to dress a little sluty
oh, and i have an extra wilma flinstone costume if your interested? (as well as a fred)

so stoaked for friday night - hope to see yah here!
cheers

5:37 p.m.  
Blogger Robbie said...

the slutty-ness thing kind of get's old fast, I mean how many 'dirty nurses' do you see kickin' around on halloween...

stick to Alex's genius list, but I have brainstormed a few more:
- a rockette (those fourty year old step dancers...nothing sexy about that)
- morning after (corny, but I saw it once and loved it...basically, hair all tattered and everywhere, bra straps hanging out, and mismatched socks...ie, the morning after (include bad breath for the ultimate non sluttiness)

and this is my long comment of the year...the rest will be short and concise!
peace out, a town down.

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home