Monday, November 21, 2005

It's a Mexicano Fiesta!

This past Saturday, we celebrated the births of Matt Bacon and Jen Boucher, mexican style.
I gotta say, I rock a mean stache.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Melissa Lyon and myself heading over to the crazy fiesta...where we ordered a delicious pizza...although, as my roommate said, we probably should have gone to Taco Bell.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Alex McGomez - things are getting a little out of hand

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The birthday girl!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's one sexy asian mexican...and one sexy ship with a stache.

Yo Quiero Otra Fiesta Mexicano! ---- uhh, that's me trying to say (I want another mexican party!)

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

haha, that is the most beautiful-est photo of me i have ever seen.

me amo fiestas!

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

everyone and their damn spanish of late...im pretty sure someone is annoyed somewhere.

not me though


mi ciamo jasainco, and mista mista the pirates are comin.


i clearly only speaking french and english. spanish is for the dogs. and most of latin america, marjority of spain, portugal, and other flavourful worldly hotspots: but whatever

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger sam said...

I think everyone is sexier with a moustache - definitely a scientific fact...

I think this calls for more fiestas in the new year!

12:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home