Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh My Technology!



I got a new celly! It's about time too! Damn Bell and their shitty contracts and their shitty cell phones that don't last the duration of a contract!!!
Now I am a Fido subscriber. YAY! And my amazing brother bought me the new Motorola Razr V3. and it's amazing!!!

Current ring tone is : Madonna - Hung up. (might change frequently - open to suggestions!)

I just spent like 4 hours playing around and trying to figure out the celly. Video with audio! Now, that's crazy.

Best of all - I don't have to talk on my cell like THIS anymore .....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Go Moto!

4 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

as funny as watching you trying to talk on your half-open phone all of O-Week, its about time you got a new one!

10:21 a.m.  
Blogger Claudia said...

OMG THAT'S THE COOLEST PHONE EVER! /nerdiness but seriously, it's like the trendiest phone right now... you'll look like a celeb with it. In other news, my cousin recently bought an $800 cellphone. Yay Asians.

6:25 p.m.  
Blogger alex said...

you got a RAZR.. holy shit, so jealous.

it's true, it is the coolest trendiest phone out there.

dammit sylvia! first your own animated emoticons, and now the most advanced expensive cellular telephones..

you ARE technoculture.

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger mr. tomas ubik said...

do yu ever notice how everyone hates their service provider regardless of who it is.

Theres no one company that receives constant kudos. hmmmm

12:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home