Monday, November 07, 2005

Shopping analogy

Checking your exam answers after writing is a bad idea.

Especially when you find out that the answers you initially put down, but changed after second-guessing yourself, were the ones that were correct.

The feeling of frustration that overcomes you is much like this:

You see an amazing jacket in a store. The kind of jacket that you've been looking for for awhile. You know it's the one that you want. You think about it though and say maybe I'll wait. You go back the next day and find out it's gone. Well, tough shit - it's too late now.


shit, im an idiot! I should have friggen just bought it when I saw it...
exactly.
Moral of the story: Go with your first instinct

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I learned to avoid doing that... but there've been times where the second I walked out of the exam room the answer came to me... argh!

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger gillian said...

i completly agree.
i dont even like talking about the test subject matter after an exam either - i used to come home and look up answers, but all that does is stress you out...
its not worth it,

cheers dudette

3:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home