Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I want expensive things.


One day I want to be able to buy whatever I want!!

Apparently, I have a shopping problem. Some may not be able to justify spending $375 on jeans, but I can. Call me crazy but I think it's worth it. I had a little debate today on the topic of spending that much money for a pair of jeans with the boy. I have tried to spend less than 100 bucks on jeans and my closet just starts to pile up with jeans I never wear. However, the jeans that I have bought that are "more expensive" are the ones that I love. By "more expensive" I mean over $100 bucks (parasuco, silver etc.), I'm not at the $400 jean spending yet. But I'm thinking that if I start working 2 jobs this summer, I will be able to buy some nice R&R's soon from Double Down.

Maybe I should lose some weight, tone up and become a runway super model? hahaha . yeah . right ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

I still haven't bought jeans more expensive than Mavis and Parasucos because I fear that with the first pair I buy, my entire frame of reference will be shifted and I'll need to spend that much on every pair of jeans purchased henceforth, which I can totally (not) afford.
And sorry about my blogging to not blog :)

9:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home