Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another MTV Addiction


Ahhh! Make it stop, the MTV reality TV shows are coming to consume my life. Well, I guess reality shows in general.

For my Reality Television course this past semester, we had to choose a show to watch religiously. She said to either pick a show that you love, or pick a show that you hate, so that you would have lots to talk about. So, I thought, well everyone is going to do The Bachelor, and ANTM, so I chose Laguna Beach. I had never seen an episode before and just went online and downloaded the whole second season. My first thought was that I was going to hate every minute of watching this show. And at first, I was right. Then something happened. I became addicted to it!! I watched like 7 episodes in one sitting and would re-watch episodes with my roommate while eating dinner. It was sad, it had consumed me. But I guess it was well worth all that hard work in the end, as I had to write a 12 page paper on it. So technically speaking, watching Laguna Beach was just my homework. WEEEE!!! Only in MIT would that happen.

So now, as I am at home with nothing to do, I decided to download 8th & Ocean. Another MTV reality classic. I watched 3 episodes straight last night and am seriously excited to watch more. It's about models who live in an apartment together, the girls have their own, and the guys have their own. They have to get modelling jobs in order to pay for their apartment. And there are twins!

This is what my life has become here, at home...wow.


But in other news,
MY NEW PUPPY!! Her name is Patty. Born on St Patricks Day. Wanted to name her Clover but my g-ma couldn't say it properly.

7 Comments:

Blogger jewelsss said...

Hey Syl,

your pup is a cutie. Nemo (mum's pup) was born on May 8th, so we won't get him for about 10 weeks. Hopefully one day our pups will meet.

7:11 a.m.  
Blogger invitationinside said...

aww the puppy is adorable

maybe ill have to DL laguna or this 8th and ocean....i need something new

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger alex said...

when i found out you could watch the entire first season of laguna beach on mtv.ca without downloading it, i watched all 12 episodes by myself in like.. 72 hours. during exams.

sooooo addictive !

12:55 p.m.  
Blogger invitationinside said...

where did u download it from?!

11:46 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Funny thing...I was just googling "Westies" to show a co-worker what my dog looked like. The first picture that came up was yours.

My Westie was also born on St. Patricks day, so I am assuming we got them from the same breeder?

ScoryBrek out in Milton?

You can email me at dave.baggio@adp.com

How is your housebreaking going so far??

Dave

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooops...typo..

my email is dave_baggio@adp.com if your interested.

4:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shaaa

4:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home