Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blogger Self-Reflection

Alright, so I was never a great blogger. But in my boredom, I went to my previous blog and read over some of my past posts. Conclusion? I used to be a lot more entertaining back then. Well at least I thought so, re-reading some of the posts.

Take for example my random post relating Johnny Depp to Sesame Snaps???
I mean, I actually entertained people with that post.
Don't believe me? Here's a testimonial:

Posted by Mel @ 06/26/2005 07:19 PM PDT
Hi Sylvia. I just laughed so hard I cried at this post of yours. You are nothing but pure entertainment especially when I read the post out loud. I hope more people out there than just me read your posts out loud because they know how enjoyable it is.

What happened!? I mean, I think this blog is mediocre at best. I'm not that entertaining. I've been lacking with posts. There aren't as many pics as I used to put up. I don't tell stories. I don't tell jokes. I'm pretty much a dull blogger.

That might be why my blog doesn't get many comments, huh.

I'll try my best to be a little more entertaining from here on.

1 Comments:

Blogger invitationinside said...

i think we ran out of things to say...now we try tooo hard

7:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home