Monday, May 21, 2007

But, pleaseeeeee?

www.kijiji.ca is my new time waster. except most of the time it leaves me feeling really sad that i can't get a sweet little puppy like this Yorkipoo. although, i have been tempted to just get one anyways. but i'm sure the roommates wouldn't be too happy...and if i want to travel, it's not really fair to the puppy.

mike is the one that showed me this site so he is the one responsible for my puppy yearnings. and he is the one that has to be stern with me everytime i almost succumb to these adorable little creatures. i beg and plead but then am brought back to reality.

le sigh. i must just adore them from afar for now.

but one day, i WILL have my very own yorkie, or any cute adorable puppy....and mike can get his big husky (still very cute as pups)....it can be like the brains and the braun... :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home